adapted from DetoxInista
Servings: 8-9 mini pancakes, for one toddler
- 1/2 ripe organic banana
- 1 large organic brown egg
- 1 TBSP almond flour (optional for thicker pancakes)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- flaxseed oil/grapeseed oil/walnut oil for pan
- In a small to medium bowl, mash the banana with a fork or whisk (both work just the same)
- Add the egg and beat well.
- Add 1 tablespoon of almond flour (if using), 1/.4 teaspoon baking powder and vanilla and whisk just until ingredients are incorporated.
- Add about 1 teaspoon of oil to a small pan over low-medium heat.
- Once pan is hot, drop a spoonful of batter for each mini pancake. You can add about 4 in a small pan. (Leave room for flipping!)
- It should take about one minute for each side. You can tell when it’s ready to flip when it starts to become porous around the edges.
- Serve with fresh berries.